Monday, October 18, 2010

This Weekend

My work will be featured at 6 different locations around the US this weekend.

1.) I will be appearing Friday - Sunday at Mr Hush Weekend of Fear in Matamoras, PA. Pre-sale tickets are available on the website through Thursday. After that they will be cash only at the door, while supplies last.

2.) Twisted & Talented Dark Art Exhibit at Art on the Levee Gallery in Newport, KY.

3.) Gallery of Horror Art Show at Gorgon Isle Gallery at Fresno, CA.

4.) Nightmare Vermont Dark Arts Gallery at Nightmare Vermont Haunted Attraction in South Burlington, VT.

5.) Fear 7 Dark Art Exhibit at the Art Bar Riverwest in Milwaukee, WI.

6.) Necronomicon Dark Art Show at the Necronomicon Convention in St. Petersburg, FL.

I hope to see some of you in Matamoras, PA but if you're not able to make it there then be sure to stop by one of the 5 art gallery shows! My work will be available for sale at all locations. Most of the art galleries have my work framed and matted, the other locations have the prints matted and in plastic sleeves. If you'd like to see the largest collection of my work in one location visit me at Mr. Hush Weekend of Fear in PA or head to Art Bar Riverwest in Milwaukee.

Thank you for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment